BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 5, 2010

Tuna pasta

Ever since I had the pasta at Madtongsan as side dish, I just love it and will alway ask for more. After eating it a few times, so I decided to make it myself by exploring it with my taste bud and eye sight. Turns out great and love by others.

Ingredients:
  • 1                  Red onion (Finely chopped)
  • 1                  Carrot (Shredded)
  • 1 Can            Kernel Corn
  • 300gm        Small spiral pasta
  • 4 Tbsp        Mayonnise
  • 1 Can            Chunky tuna
  • 1/4 Tsp       White pepper



Methods:

  1. Boil the pasta with a sprinkle of salt.
  2. Drain the water off and pour into a bowl.
  3. Drain the water from the corn and pour into the bowl.
  4. Add in the chopped onion and shredded carrot.
  5. Add in the Mayonnaise, tuna and pepper.
  6. Put in the fridge for 30-45 mins.
  7. Serve chill.



0 comments: